Dr. Rakesh Luthra
Qualification: Dr.Rakesh Luthra, a Diabetes doctors in Amritsar, is an MBBS from Government Medical College, Amritsar. He is PG diploma in diabetes (ADA 2004). He also pursued TUNNDA course in diabetes from the University of New Castle, Calaghan , AUSTRALIA, followed by a Steno course in diabetes from Ahmedabad. He has done another PG course in diabetes from Boston University.
Membership: He has life membership at R.S.S.D.I., ADA and IMA
Present Position: Currently, he is serving as Medical director at Sarvodya hospital, which is equipped with latest technologies and facilities for treatment of diabetes.
Clinical Experience:Dr. Rakesh, Sugar specialist in Amritsar, has 21 years of clinical experience. He worked as SMO at Kakkar hospital, Amritsar. He also worked as Medical officer cardiology at GMC, Amritsar. He has been visiting physician at Fortis Hospital, Mahajan Hospital, Shoor Hospital, Nayar Hospital, Pulse Hospital and EMC Hospital, Amritsar.
- - Attended Apimax at Kuala Lumpur.
- - Attended Apicon
- - Attended RSSDI
- - Attended ADA June 2014 at USA.
- - Attended Diabetic conclave conducted by Elli lily at Cabana
- 76th scientific session by ADA (Clinical Diabetology update).
- ACS 2016 and awarded 4 credit hours of CME.
- ACS 2014 and awarded 5 credit hours of CME.
- 7th national insulin summit at HiCC Hyderabad , 2013.
- ACS 2012 and awarded 6 credit hours of CME.
- Educational programme on role of statins in Stroke Management by Journal of American College of Cardiology.
- Cardiovascular therapeutics Symposium by Boston University.